Sending Rosters to Babe Ruth
To create the roster file to send to the Babe Ruth Data Center:
1. Set up League Organizer for Babe Ruth Baseball Softball by selecting
Files > Preferences. On the bottom right corner of the League page, select the Affiliation as Babe Ruth League
2. Create the registration file by selecting Personnel > Babe Ruth Files > Create Babe Ruth Upload Files.
3. Select Players, the range of dates, then click OK. The file will be saved to My Documents\League Organizer Docs.
4. A window will open to show you the names being sent. Click on the close box (X) in the top right corner of the window.
5. Repeat step 3 for Coaches
6. Click Finish
5. A summary sheet opens. At the top of the page you will see a list of field names. At the bottom you can see the number of names sent. You can print this by clicking on the printer icon on the report toolbar at the top of the page. Click on the close box (X) in the top right corner of the window.
6. Your Internet browser will open to Babe Online where you can login and upload the files to the Data Center. They can be found in the folder My Documents/League Organizer Docs. The files are named BR_Player_Upload_BB, BR_Coach_Upload_BB for baseball and BR_Player_Upload_SB, BR_Coach_Upload_SB for softball.